Cockos REAPER 5.11 Cockos REAPER v5.11
REAPER is a digital audio workstation: a complete multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing, and mastering environment. Using your current computer and no other software, you can import any audio and MIDI, synthesize, sample, compose, arrange, edit, mix, and master songs or any other audio projects. If you add a hardware audio interface of your choice (AD/DA: analog-to-digital/digital to-analog) and a microphone, you have a complete recording studio, suitable for recording anything from a soloist to a band to an orchestra (even if the orchestra is just you). REAPER converts your computer into the full power of any top-of-the-line recording studio. Minus, of course, a room full of shockingly expensive converters, microphones, amplifiers, and, well, talent. If you are a top-of-the-line recording studio interested in REAPER, this part of the discussion has probably insulted your intelligence.
Fast, Powerful Editing:
- Drag and drop to import, arrange, and render
- Freely mix audio, MIDI, video, still image media on any track
- Easily move, split, glue, resize, trim, loop, time stretch, pitch shift, fade, crossfade, slip, snap to grid, without switching tools.
- Intuitive zoom, scroll, scrub, jog, tab to audio transient, MIDI navigation
- Simple and powerful nested folder system allows group editing, routing, bussing, all in one step
- Full automation recording, playback, and editing support for track controls and plug-ins
- Easily manage tempo, time signature, and varispeed changes
- Separate audio or MIDI into freely arrangeable takes and lanes for easy comping
- Easily copy or move regions, to quickly try out alternate arrangements