CloneDVD 2 126.96.36.199 inclu Keygen
CloneDVD2 is a ripping tool that you can use to copy DVDs, just in case something bad happens to them. For example, if they got scratched, destroyed or lost, you would like a copy in exchange, right?
After a brief installation process, you are acquainted with a user friendly user interface; we liked the fun image of the two happy, laid back sheep that wear 3D glasses, eating popcorn while watching movies.
There aren’t too many options or additional features in CloneDVD. You are provided with possibilities to copy DVD titles, clone a DVD (including all its titles and menus), or write existing data (by processing or writing DVD files and ISO/UDF files).
In the Preferences section you can set CloneDVD to automatically check for a newer version, use file system instead of internal I/O, overwrite rewritable media, enable auto-selection for removed streams, loop titles when copying without menus, or select a Wave file as the preferred sound for successfully completing a task, failing a task, or when waiting for media change.
Tasks are accomplished very quickly, and CloneDVD manages to maintain the sound and graphics quality of a DVD movie. Moreover, the application consumes little system CPU and memory resources.
These being said, CloneDVD proves to be an excellent tool for copying DVD files, and you definitely need it if you plan to have a great movie collection in the near future. The chapters can be trimmed and the output quality can be controlled. In addition, the speed of the cloning process is superior.
- Copies the main movie, special features and/or the original menu onto DVD recordable media or your hard-disk
- Newly improved transcoder: Better picture quality at high reduction rates (footage of more than two hours)
- Impressive speed at high reduction rates
- Video Preview shows an overview of all selectable DVD titles
- Include or exclude the original menu
- Visual quality control through quality bars during the title and language selection
- Target size freely adjustable
- Chapter trimming/splitting available
- Very easy to use: Our unique Filmstrip assistant will guide you step-by-step through all settings – easy for beginners
- Preferences: Memorizes the last settings that were used and uses those settings in future sessions
- Layer break flag removal possible
- Picture snapshots while transcoding and remixing
- Real-time bitrate and frame statistics while transcoding
- Logging window available
- Preview the movie during transcoding and writing
- Works with most DVD player hardware and software
- Works with DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW media
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver