CloneBD 220.127.116.11 incl Patch
CloneBD is a bundle of advanced functions for video converting, DVD/Blu-ray ripping, burning or copying. The software allows you to manage several types of video files, including HD formats or special clips, suitable for playback on mobile devices. Moreover, the software features a YouTube content downloading function.
Video disc manager
CloneBD can handle DVDs and Blu-ray discs in equal measure, allowing you to extract contents from them, then save it to a local folder or to another disc. The software allows you to view the disc structure, preview the entire video/movie/clip and select either chapter or group of clips. It is capable of extracting the content of DVDs/Blu-rays and instantly converting it to the desired format, or burning it onto another disc. Video and audio formats are supported for output files.
The software can create a video/audio disc and burn a large series of file formats onto it, adding custom made menu designs and animations. Alternatively, when copying information from one disc onto another, it also allows you to create an ISO file. This option requires that you are equipped with two or more disc drivers.
The software features several functions that allow you to handle video files from your computer. Thus, you may easily convert clips, merge files and separate large videos in two or more clips. You may set the output format, codec, resolution, bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, as well as audio options. Best, Normal, Low or Custom options profiles are available for you to select.
CloneBD also allows you to edit the playback image, movie duration, add watermark, crop video or add 3D effect. You may enhance the image brightness, saturation, contrast or zoom. Additionally, you can download YouTube content and save it to your computer as video or audio files.
CloneBD features a simple to use interface, with easily accessible functions and allows you to create custom settings profiles. These configurations can be applied to all the files in the list or only to the currently selected ones. Moreover, the software offers video previewing functions at each step of the process.
Changes in 18.104.22.168:
- new: check for available profile updates in device mode
- new: filter downloadable devices using search patterns
- new: support for home made videos
- new: support for Pinnacle produced discs
- new: support for more set-top boxes (STB) that create blu-ray like discs
- change: assume provided screen resolution in profile list is always to be landscape format (corrects “native” resolution display for several devices)
- change: add video resolution limit entry (applies to for example: ipad, max: 1280×720)
- change: prevent user error: don’t allow attempted creation of files larger than 4GB on FAT/FAT32 file systems.
- fix: double-clicking the cover button (designed for single-click) on the input page could crash CloneBD
- fix: size preselection for BD output dropdown on output page did not take audio compression into account when graying out insufficient sizes (esp. BD-5 and BD-9)
- fix: MKV profile for permanent subtitles (not selectable) was broken
- fix: possibility to create file names containing multiple dots
- fix: to prevent dll sideload attack, installer copies itself to a safe directory. Thanks to Stefan Kanthak for pointing this out.
- fix: uninstaller is now started from program directory, not temp
- fix: multi-clip playlists sometimes not completely converted to file (MP4/MKV, example: Legend of the Guardians, EUR)
- fix: allow for multiple subviews in MVC streams
- fix: skip broken frames at the end of some clips
- fix: audio decoding problems with some Star Wars movies
- fix: more non-standard frame rates of video
- fix: vc-1 crashes with some interlaced formats
- fix: unresponsive transcoding when too many subtitles are selected
- fix: some discs (mostly Warner) wouldn’t play on some standalone players (mostly Panasonic)
- fix: some movies resulted in slightly pixelated video when converting to lossless video MKV
- minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD