Calibre 2.46 (x86/64)Direct Download
Calibre is a complete e-book library manager that lets you totally organize your collection. With Calibre you can convert your books to multiple formats, and then sync with all of your devices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Library management. Calibre keeps things orderly by creating single entries for books, which contain multiple formats. Calibre also adds tags and comments for better searching.
- Format conversion. Calibre’s varied conversion options give you support for a wide variety of file formats.
- File syncing. Calibre’s device drivers will support all of the top devices and e-readers.
Overall, Calibre is a free and open source e-book library management application which covers all aspects of library management, e-book conversion, e-book syncing, e-book viewing and e-book editing for the major e-book formats. The user interface is easy to understand and the application is relatively lightweight.
# New Features
– PDF Input: Add support for PDF outlines (bookmarks), if present, they are used as the metadata Table of Contents.
– Book polishing: Add tool to losslessly compress images in the book in order to reduce its filesize, without affecting image quality
– Edit Book: Add a new tool to compress images in the book losslessly, accessed from the Tools menu
– Kobo driver: add support for new Kobo firmware
– Bulk metadata edit dialog: Allow entering fractional numbers into the series number start with control.
– Speed up moving libraries by using hardlinks instead of file copies when moving to a location on the same filesystem
– Get Books: Disable the Amazon EU stores, at Amazon’s request
# Bug Fixes
– Fix moving libraries via calibre leaving behind a copy of the metadata_db_prefs_backup.json file in the original library folder
– MOBI Input: Warn about corrupted trailing data entries, instead of aborting. Getting some, even partially corrupted text is better than no text.
– Book details: Fix single value custom text column not clickable.
– Saving to disk: Fix custom date column being rendered in GMT instead of the local time zone when used in a save to disk template.
Download | x86
Download | x64
Download | Portable