BatchPhoto Pro / Enterprise 4.1 Build 2015.12.05 incl Key
BatchPhoto Pro / Enterprise 4.1 Build 2015.12.05 BatchPhoto Pro / Enterprise v4.1 Build 2015.12.05 BatchPhoto Pro & Enterprise v4.1 Build 2015.12.05 BatchPhoto Pro & Enterprise 4.1 Build 2015.12.05 BatchPhoto Pro / Enterprise 4.1 Multilingual BatchPhoto 4.1 BatchPhoto Enterprise 4.1 BatchPhoto v4.1 BatchPhoto Enterprise v4.1 ]
Do you have repeatable and predictable actions to apply to your massive photo collection? Actions like: resizing, converting, date/time stamping, cropping, watermarking, renaming, and so on? Since 2005 we’ve been working hard to make BatchPhoto the best tool for automating those repeatable actions!
– Edit and convert hundreds of digital photos in one session with support for multi-core CPUs.
– Convert to and from 170+ image formats, including: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, and more.
– Change the cryptic names generated by digital cameras to meaningful names.
– Edit your photos and upload them to Facebook or Flickr in the same session.
– Edit images, optimize for web use, then upload to FTP.
– Monitor folders for newly added images and automatically apply custom defined edits.
– Support for RAW image formats (digital negatives) from DSLR digital cameras.
– Create PDF albums from multiple photos for easy sharing.
– Edit photos with custom profiles, directly from Windows® Explorer’s right-click menu.
– Use predefined profiles and scripts with common edits to improve your productivity.
Annotate & Decorate:
– Automatically imprint the original date and time on dozens of digital photos.
– Add single or multi-line text comments to pictures.
– Decorate your photos with classic picture frames.
– Protect photos with watermarks as either text or logos.
– Add grunge, vintage, and shape borders to pictures in batch mode.
– Add vintage picture frames to batches of photos.
– Resize hundreds of photos in one step for easy sharing or to save space.
– Automatically crop images to a predefined aspect ratio or custom rectangle.
– Replace any color in the image, with another color or with the alpha channel.
– Automatically rotate dozens of digital photos to portrait or landscape.
– Easily adjust the DPI and the document size in inches.
– Rotate photos by a specified number of degrees.
– Automatically adjust the contrast of dozens of photos in one session.
– Sharpen pictures by enhancing edge contrast.
– Accurately adjust contrast levels.
– Automatically adjust gamma levels.
– Adjust the light intensity of multiple photos at once.
– Adjust the Red, Green and Blue color channels.
– Make dozens of pictures look older, in warmer colors, with the sepia special effect.
– Transform dozens of pictures to a charcoal sketch.
– Highlights edges in picture with a 3D effect.
– Transform multiple pictures from true colors to gray scale colors.
– Make lots of pictures look like oil paintings in batch mode.
– Make picture look like the photographic film was exposed to light.
What’s New in Version 4.1 Build 2015.12.05 :
– Full support for Windows 10
– Support for High DPI in Windows (200% scaling equivalent with Retina on Mac)
– Improvements to the drag & drop feature in the Comment, Date, Watermark, Resize, and Crop filters
– The option to pause the photo processing, very useful when processing thousands of photos in one session
– Tab focused on the first control in the filter settings for easier keyboard editing
– Fix: Issue in BatchPhoto Monitor that prevented it from processing tens of thousands of images in one session
– Other bug-fixes and improvements
– Date – Fully customize the appearance of the stamp with new features like customizable font, stroke effect, shadow effect, and even a background bounding-box
– Date – Select from a multitude of preset date formats, custom date separators, and to show the time with seconds
– Date – Correct the date/time if it was incorrectly recorded by your digital cameras
– Rotate – Added the condition to only rotate the Portrait or the Landscape photos
– Resize – Range limits for the width and height fields to prevent accidental mistyping of large values
– Comment – More precise stamp positioning and Alpha values in percents
– The option to maximize the window for all graphical filters
– Fix: The date/time was not correctly read for some RAW images in the filter settings window
– Support for new DSLR digital cameras and RAW image formats