ArtMoney PRO 7.44 + Serial Keygen
ArtMoney is a memory (file) editor. This is cheating program you can use for all games. ArtMoney can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you find the memory address where a desired quantity (like amount of money) is located so you can change that quantity. In spite of its title, ArtMoney actually allows you to change any quantity specified in a game, whether it be dollars, bullets, swords, or health points. The program finds a hex address based on the input parameters you set and prints these addresses with their corresponding values. For example, if your character has 1,431 dollars, ArtMoney searches and displays all memory addresses containing the value of 1431. Of course, as there can be hundreds of memory addresses displayed after a simple search, you will need to filter these addresses.
- Intel Pentium II processor (AMD K6-2) or higher.
- Operating systems Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/
2012/10 x86 without limitations.
- Operating systems Microsoft Windows Vista/2008/7/8/2012/10 x64. “Saving and Loading of process” option does not work..
- Operating systems Microsoft Windows XP/2003 x64. You can work only with first 4Gb memory of 64-bits processes. “Saving and Loading of process” option does not work..
- Operating systems Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT4. The program does not use multi-core processors (or multiprocessor systems). The following options did not work: “Saving and Loading of process”, “Hide my process”, “Use own functions to access memory”.
What is new in 7.44 ( August 27, 2015 )
- Full support for Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview.
- Updated emulator options. New emulator options for Atari 2600, Atari 7800, ZX Spectrum, ZX Spectrum 128, Amiga and Amiga CD32. Emulator options depends on Amiga memory size in WinUAE emulator options.
- Fixed bug in “Save/Load table” function with a lot of addresses.
- Fixed bug in “Auto detect emulator by filename” option.
- Fixed bug with search for Unicode text/string.
- Fixed bug with emulator pointers.
- [PRO] Fixed bug in “Save/Load the process” function .