AnyDVD HD 220.127.116.11 Incl Patch
AnyDVD HD 18.104.22.168 Incl Patch
AnyDVD is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background. This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications and the Windows operating system as well. AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it’s inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent ‘PC-friendly’ software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
But AnyDVD doesn’t just stop at DVDs. It also decrypts protected audio CDs to allow you to copy them.
Features of AnyDVD:
• Works automatically in the background
• Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
• Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
• Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
• Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
• Decrypts ‘on the fly’
• Prevents automatic launching of ‘PC-friendly’ software on video DVDs
• Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
• Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
• Allows speed control of your DVD drives
• Compatible with all DVD media
• Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
• Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
• Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
• Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
• Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
AnyDVD HD comes with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full HD-DVD (High Definition DVD) support, including decryption of HD-DVD movie discs.
Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP compliant graphics card and HDCP compliant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor. Sweet!
Playback your discs on your PC with PowerDVD Ultra, which otherwise do not run (titles released by Studio Canal, The Weinstein Company, Kinowelt, Optimum Releasing).
AnyDVD HD is the “must have” utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
Another amazing feature of AnyDVD HD is “magic file replacement . Remaster any commercial movie disc using simple XML scripts. These scripts will “magically” replace the files on the physical disc. You can customize discs as you like without even making a copy to harddisk!
AnyDVD comes with a UDF 2.5 file ripper, no need to install 3rd party UDF 2.5 filesystem under Windows XP.
Features of AnyDVD HD:
• Same features as regular AnyDVD
• Removes encryption (AACS) from HD-DVDs
• watch movies over digital display connection, without HDCP compliant graphics card and HDCP compliant display.
• playback of discs on the PC with PowerDVD Ultra, which otherwise do not run.
• Removes user prohibitions, you can select the language and subtitle track without going through the disc’s menu.
• Removes parental restrictions.
• Allows you to remove or skip Studio Logos and warning messages.
• With “magic file replacement Ä?a€?A¢” you can remaster any commercial movie disc using simple XML scripts.
• The “must have” utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
• Includes a UDF 2.5 file ripper, no need to install 3rd party UDF 2.5 filesystem under Windows XP.