AnyDVD 22.214.171.124 HD : Latest
AnyDVD is part of the DVD decryption software category and its target is to remove copy protections in order to allow disc backups and other similar operations.
AnyDVD is able to decrypt CSS encrypted DVDs and it performs the job automatically in the background, so it won’t bother you from other tasks you plan on completing.
The installation process is not at all complicated, but a restart is required in order to fully enjoy the application’s features. The user interface is pretty much standard, with all the menus gathered up on the left side, while adjacent options are presented on the right side.
AnyDVD features built-in support for both NTSC and PAL-DVDs and is able to decrypt audio CDs as well. After processing your discs with AnyDVD, the result is a clean, free of region codes and restrictions DVD that can be further re-worked via a wide range of third-party tools such as CloneDVD, Pinnacle InstantCopy, etc.
With this tool you can remove annoying clips from menus (including intro and outro clips), titles shorter than a given number of minutes, and you can also configure subtitle transparency (thus, choosing 0 will remove it).
In addition, the application is able to clear first play title, adverts and trailers, user prohibitions or parental restrictions from discs. Speed control can also be enabled for a video DVD, audio CD, or other types of discs.
In conclusion, AnyDVD is a reliable choice when dealing with encrypted DVDs. It runs quietly in the background and outputs results of superior video and audio quality.
Changes in 126.96.36.199:
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new ScreenPass version as found on Mockingjay, Part 2, US
- New (Blu-ray): SpeedMenu RedFox design
- Fix (Blu-ray): Bug introduced several versions ago: Speedmenu graphics were “garbled”
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- About this release: AnyDVD HD version 188.8.131.52 is an intermediate release for owners of a SlySoft license only. This is not a trial version! This version connects AnyDVD to the new RedFox Online Protection Database.