AIDA64 Extreme 5.60.3748 Beta incl Keygen
utility is a powerful tool for identification and testing of virtually all components of personal computers running operating systems Windows. Gives you detailed information about all the hardware and software, in addition, with built-in modules for testing and calibration can be further tested the individual subsystems PC. Displays detailed information about all the hardware and software installed on your system.
CPU, memory and disk benchmarks
* AIDA64 implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency. Processor benchmarks utilize MMX, 3DNow! and SSE instructions, and scale up to 32 processor cores. For legacy processors all benchmarks are available in 32-bit version as well. AIDA64 Disk Benchmark determines the data transfer speed of hard disk drives, solid-state drives, optical drives, and flash memory based devices.
Temperature, voltage and cooling fan monitoring
* AIDA64 supports over 150 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Sidebar Gadget, and Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD. The values can also be logged to file or exported to external applications such as RivaTuner or Samurai. AIDA64 can also alarm the user when it detects overheating, over-voltage, or cooling fan failure.
* AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 115,000 entries. Additional modules are available to overview processor frequencies, check CRT and LCD display status, and stress the system to reveal potential hardware failures and thermal issues.
Software and operating system analysis
* AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
New features and improvements:
– OpenCL GPGPU AES-256 cryptography benchmark
– Extended AMD Mantle graphics accelerator diagnostics
– Intel H97 and Z97 chipset based motherboards support
– Improved support for Intel “Haswell-E” CPU and DDR4 memory modules
– Support for DDR4 XMP 2.0 memory profiles
– A-Data SP920 SSD support
– GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 295X2, FirePro W9100
– GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GT 740, GeForce GTX Titan Z
- Level information about motherboard and CPU
- Details of the video drivers and monitor
- Information about all storage devices
- Exhaustive information about network adapters, multimedia and input devices
- Information about other glands (PCI, PnP, PCMCIA, USB)
- Details of Windows, including the date of installation, the license key and more
- Information about network shares, users and groups list, and much more
- Large amount of information about networking status, remote access, network resources and Internet settings
- Detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks and startup programs
- Information about operating system security
- A list of firewalls, anti-spyware and anti-
- System Stability Test
- CPUID Panel
- Hardware monitoring
- Benchmarks CPU and FPU
- Tests of memory
- Module performance test drive
- Detection of possible misconfiguration and compatibility issues of hardware and software
- Report Wizard
- Mailing and printing