Advanced Installer Architect 12.7.0 Build 68415 Incl Patch
Windows Installer is becoming the “de facto” software installation technology on Windows. Being preinstalled on the latest Microsoft operating systems, and also bundled with the most popular productivity packages (Office, etc.) this software installer provides a significant number of power features that improve application management and administration. This power doesn’t come without pitfalls, and the most important of them all is the complexity. Creating an MSI file requires careful planning and editing of dozens of database tables. Hundreds of pages of documentation must be read, countless lists of rules must be followed. Building a Windows Installer package may take days or even weeks. This is where a MSI creation tool comes to help.
- Save on training costs – User friendly, completely GUI driven, with no scripts to learn, no databases to edit and no XML to write.
- Save time to market – Develop with wizards, import existing IDE projects, integrate into automated build tools and source control systems.
- Save on development costs – Hundreds of powerful features ready to use with just a few mouse clicks. Tons of functionality configurable for your installers.
- Reduce your support costs – Fewer number of incidents due to improper installers. Enjoy reliable installers crafted with obsessive attention to detail.
- Save on additional tool purchases – Included updater, launcher, bootstrapper, trialware, serial validation, dialog editor, additional languages and countless others.
- Increase customer satisfaction – Robust installers based on standard Windows Installer technology offering rollbacks, patches, autoupdates, etc.
- Save on consulting – Advanced Installer’s fanatical support team stands ready to help you with any installer questions you may have.
- Save on migration tools – Leverage existing investments. Repackage older installers, import MSIs, WiX projects. Use open formats, avoid proprietary traps.
Features (Architect only):
- Repackager – Painlessly capture, customize and repackage existing installations into MSI packages. Upgrade legacy setups to Windows Installer technology.
- Application VirtualizationApp-V – Full support for Microsoft’s Application Virtualization technology. Effortlessly build App-V packages for your software, enjoying all virtualization benefits.
- Control VMware instances from Repackager – Choose between performing captures either on development machines or on VMware virtual machines.
- Microsoft App-V Editor – Open existing App-V 5.0 and 5.1 packages with Advanced Installer, edit and save the changes from a friendly GUI.
- Control Hyper-V instances from Repackager – Choose between performing captures either on development machines or on Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Microsoft App-V Import – Create installation packages by importing existing App-V packages. The transition has never been so easy.
- VMware ThinApp – Full support for VMware’s ThinApp technology. Easily create a virtualized version of your application from your installer.
- ThinApp Import – New project type to help you create installation packages from existing ThinApp project folders.
- MSI Quick-Edit – Create transforms or quickly edit existing MSI packages directly from the Advanced Installer GUI.
- SCCM deployment support – Connect remotely to your SCCM server and deploy packages without leaving Advanced Installer’s GUI.
- Advanced Installer makes MSI creation a snap
- Advanced Installer integrates in automated build tools
- Install and register the resources composing your application
- Search, download and install Prerequisites
- Organize your application in modules and components
- Secure and choose your package’s presentations
- Extend the installation process with Custom Actions
- Customize the installation User Interface
- SHA-1/2 smart double-signing support
- Mitigations for DLL hijacking vulnerability
- Major upgrades support for multiple instances
- Support new options for a registry based COM Class
- Weekly Mail report for Installer Analytics users
- Predefined launch condition for “.NET Framework 4.6.1”
- Predefined prerequisites for “.NET Framework 4.6.1”
- Over 31 enhancements and bug fixes
Installer (82 MB)