Active File Recovery Pro 15 : Latest
Active File Recovery Pro 15
A straightforward application that allows users to perform a fast or comprehensive scanning operation for finding deleted, lost, or formatted files and directories, while offering support for disk editing operations
Active@ File Recovery for Windows is a software application that tackles a sensitive issue, namely the recovery process of lost, deleted, or formatted files.
In case you have accidentally removed a file from the computer, the recovery operation should be carried out as soon as possible, otherwise the program may not be able to restore the deleted items.
Active@ File Recovery for Windows recovers lost data from hard drives, floppy or USB drives, and offers support for the following file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5.
Furthermore, the program is able to restore files with the following file formats: DOC, XLS, PPT, MDB, SDW, RPT, VSD, PST, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPG, BMP, AVI, ZIP, and others.
The application features two scanning modes: quick and super scan. Of course, the first one performs a basic scan and reveals the deleted files and folders found on the selected hard drive.
The second method offers a comprehensive scanning operation which looks for all possible deleted data. At the end of the task, you can view details about the name of the file or folder, size, attributes, ID, as well as date when it was created, modified, and deleted.
Active@ File Recovery for Windows gives users the possibility to perform searches based on different criteria (e.g. file format, size, ID), view information about each partition (e.g. label, type, file system, capacity, serial number, volume status), and select the directories and files to be restored.
The tool also features an advanced disk editor that allows users to analyse the contents of hard drives, partitions, and volumes, create bookmarks, search text or byte sequence, as well as change the content of the opened file or disk.
Last but not least, you can create a disk image, evaluate the recovery chances by inspecting file headers and raw disk structures, reassemble deleted or damaged RAID, as well as check the log for possible errors.
All in all, Active@ File Recovery for Windows features an intuitive layout and useful features for helping users carry out the recovery process efficiently.
- More pre-defined file signatures recognition: AC3, MSG, 3DS, MAX, DXF, CMX, AMV, 4XM, 4XA, EPS, XZ, LZ4, BZ2, JP2, M2V, MTS, FDB
- Added file system’s metadata display: $FILE & $INDX file records for NTFS, $DIR Directory entries for FAT/FAT32
- Added support for Linux/Unix XFS file system scan & data recovery
- Added support for Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM) partitioning and recovery
- Improved Windows Logical Disk Manager (LDM) support for nested volumes
- Improved display for HiDPI monitors and large resolution screens
- Improvements in user interface and in data recovery algorithms
- Ultimate package: the latest Active@ Boot Disk and improved Boot Disk Creator
- Ultimate package: the latest Active@ LiveCD (64-bit) with updated drivers and new utilities
DOWNLOAD Active File Recovery Pro 15 : Latest Active File Recovery Pro v15 incl Licence key